Thursday, September 1, 2016

August Wrap Up

Am I the only one that feels like August was a complete whirlwind? As much as I am enjoying the waning days of summer, I can honestly say I am looking forward to the coming change in seasons. Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year :)

This last month was a big one over here, including my return to blogging after a few years hiatus.


I shared the real estate photos of our new to us house.


Then I shared some inspiration for our kitchen remodel.


And some small reveals, like this industrial inspired wall.


and the shiplap backsplash that had been a detour from what 
we really should have been working on...


The new floors.  Thank the heavens above for husbands. 


Yesterday, we said good bye to August with some eye candy that inspired the entry makeover :)

Can't wait to show you! Happy September. Now, I feel like I can break out some Fall decor.




1 comment: