Friday, September 23, 2011

From 666 to Heaven

Heaven Cottage, that's what we'll call it. 

My baby brother is in the process of moving into a new house this weekend. The landlord didn't bother to really have it cleaned and its in desperate need of paint... Guess what I'm doing this weekend?! You don't know? Ah, come on. Its obvious. I'm going on vacation. Just kidding. We are helping. Of coarse

JJ and I started today. Did a little scrubbing and started on the trim. Tomorrow we will have a crew on hand to, hopefully, get it all done. Then move their things in on Sunday in between Red Zone drives. Gotta have the football.

JJ and his girl friend don't know it yet, but I'm gonna feature the transformation here for the whole wide world to see. Well, my little world any way.

Pictures coming tomorrow. And the name?  Well, its on Heaven Street, Drive, Avenue, something or other. And the funniest part?  The apartment they are moving from is number 666. Yes, you read that right 666. Weird, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment