Monday, January 2, 2012

Garage Organization for Skiers

Oh my, this has been an incredibly busy, and productive, holiday weekend at home. Right now I am missing last year's New Year's Disney trip, but this year has ushered in some much needed changes here at Sagebrush Ridge. Its just a different type of tired. I am putting together a number of posts detailing what I have been up to, but tonight I am gonna share what Mr. Shawn has been busy doing. I hate to admit it, but I kinda gave the poor guy a honey do list. Nothing formal, but I had a metal list going, that's for sure. So, without further ado.



All of the equipment you see on this wall, and what is hidden in the bins, and more used to be in a big pile or two or three around the garage, throughout the house and in my Highlander. Something had to be done! We all  have season passes and our own equipment. Add Miss K joining her high school ski team...we had quite the mess. I love what hubby did with it all. Its off the floor and everyone has their own bins, so its a grab and go situation. 


Let me tell you, grab and go is good around here! Now, hopefully we each remember to put our crap back in our personal bins... Otherwise we may have a repeat of the day after Christmas. LOL. 


Miss H slept in, but the rest of us decided to hit the mountain early fr a few runs before the tourists took it over. Unfortunately, we let Mr. Shawn put everything in the truck. I use the term everything here very loosely. In his disorganization? who knows what he was thinking? haste, he forgot my helmet, his own gloves and something of Miss K's. Fortunately, it wasn't cold, I used his helmet and we were only there for a short period of time. The snow was awful and the tourists were invading quickly. We haven't skied since. Instead, we have been busy building, painting, cleaning and enjoying the 60+ degree weather. Its almost 5 here, my back slider has been open since 11am and is still 64 degrees in the house. If I can't have snow, at least I get to open the windows :)! And a fresh start on 2012. 

I will see you all tomorrow with more of what has been going on around here.

1 comment:

  1. Everything is very open with a precise description of the challenges.

    It was truly informative. Your site is extremely helpful. Thank you for
    sharing!

    my blog post ... cash advance for businesses

    ReplyDelete