Friday, December 30, 2011

40 Sucks and 40 Blows

Its been a busy week since Christmas has come and gone. The kids are home and the hubby is officially n vacation. We wanted to spend most of our time off together skiing, but he snow gods are not cooperating! Sigh...So instead we have a few projects that are in the works. I 'm looking forward to lots of new posts as we roll into 2012. 

What the heck does any of that have to do with 40 Sucks and 40 Blows?! 


The end of every year brings the all important birthday celebration for one of my very best friends. This year she had the pleasure of turning the big four-ohhhh. Oh my. She is taking it in much better stride than I figured. Of course, I couldn't let an opportunity to make something fun pass me by, especially when it would be at her expense!


Forty Tootsie Pops , a bag of gumballs, a packet of WalMart scrapbook paper, and a couple of items from the Dollar Tree made a fun gift.


40 Sucks, 40 Blows, but really?


40 Rules!!!!!

Here's the card that I made to go with it.


Its a trifold. When you undo the ribbon up top, it opened to say Birthday Wishes over the multi colored leaves paper. 


Inside was this. A sentiment I know she believes.


And the back, just because...Yes, it makes me giggle.

Happy Birthday Tammy!!!!!! We love ya!




No comments:

Post a Comment