Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Give Thanks


This little chalk board was a summer time upcycle. I write our evening meal on it frequently, but the last few weeks have been so insanely busy that I chose to write a simple sentiment that would last all month long. A reminder to give thanks never hurts. One of my girls, not sure which, added the hearts and turkey. Its something they would have done when they were little, usually on the wall itself, which makes it all the more special. They are growing up so darned fast. Stop, please stop. I want to enjoy every moment along the way and I can't keep up!

So here we are. The official kickoff to the holiday season.


Miss H had the pleasure of performing for the City of Reno in the annual Tree Lighting Ceremony. 


Where's Waldo? I'm sure he is in there somewhere...Miss H is on the far right with the turquoise scarf and blue hat. 

Today I am delivering pies, tomorrow we cook and eat, and the weekend? The Christmas decorating begins. I can't wait to share it with all of you. Lots of DIY ideas this year. Ornaments, signs, and special vignettes. I hope each of you enjoy your family and friends over this long holiday weekend. May you travels be safe, your meal be satisfying and your memories priceless. And remember to Give Thanks...and love your turkey. 

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment