Monday, October 3, 2011

Not my Best Multitasking Moment


This is the obstacle that was set in our path. It just wasn't mean to be. Everything was planned. Platters of sushi on the back patio. Kids running around on the grass. Adults enjoying a glass of wine, a beer, or a shot of sake (if you're into that kind of thing). But no. Mother Nature had to send us rainbows! Two of them mind you...And that dark sky? It was scariest of all! Let me tell you the wind howling of the mountains t our west didn't help matters either. Despite the best laid plans we had to move the shin dig indoors. No time for pretty tables or sparkly lights. Or pictures, except this one. By my hubby's best friend. From his phone no less...

Despite the weather we packed 30 peeps into the house, made a mongo amount of sushi and had a grand ol' time. Everyone was well fed and happy. The kids still ran around, with the dogs in tow. And the adult still enjoyed a beverage. And you know what? Nobody noticed the lack of decorating effort. It was all about the important stuff. Family, friends and good food! I call that a good ending to a not so great week. Even if I did slip on the multi tasking front.

I need to send a special thank you to my top referring sites for last month!


Thanks!
Have a Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment